Here are my favorites from the blogosphere so far this season.
1. gorgeous cards from frolic!
2. the most delicious candy cane brittle and SO easy to make from In Praise of Leftovers
3. Reusable wrapped boxes from Design Sponge. These totally remind me of old-fashioned movies where people always opened these kinds of boxes, rather than the normal way of ripping the wrapping to shreds.
4. What a charming way to personalize a book from Martha Stewart
5. My daughter is obsessed with mistletoe this year. This is a cute felt version from Stay-At-Home Artist